Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WOW SEVEN YEARS!

Can you beleive Shannon and I have been married for SEVEN years! Monday was our seven year anniversary. I thought I would put up a picture of the boys getting ready to be in Alison's wedding. They will sure look cute. I still have to get Skyler a belt. He is so skinny. So seven years ago today I was in Hawaii on my honeymoon. I would sure like to go back. It was funny, on Monday we didn't even eat dinner together. Shannon and his sister took the boys to dinner and I went to the gym. Oh well, it works for us. We sure have been thru a lot in this short time. My accident, Shan's accident, operations, kids, dogs, cat, cars, motorhomes! We really have a great life and I am totally grateful (most days) to be married to Shannon. He is a great guy!

Skyler's is going to the fair this afternoon with his friend Ryan and his parents. I am really happy for him. They should have a great time. Jana, Ryan's Mom called me at work to ask me if it was ok, I had to call the school to tell them that it was ok for them to pick Skyler up, then I asked to talk to him. He was so cute. I could hear him ask the administrator (Miss Ranee) "Why does my mom want to talk to me on the phone". It is really neat watching him grow and become more independant. Don't blink, pretty soon it will be high school and girls! (Plenty of time for that).
Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home