Friday, September 29, 2006

So very very tired today

Do you ever have one of those days when you are just beat and you don't know why? Hopefully I will have more energy when I leave work. Today I have just been dragging.
I looked at the clock today, around 3:25 or so and thought, ok, in one week we will be having Alison's wedding. I am pretty excited about it. I have a lot of little things to take care of this weekend. Getting a belt for Skyler, shoes for both of the boys (or do you think vans would be ok), ordering the ham. In addition to that need to get the payroll done this weekend and do some write offs for work. Shannon is out of town, this may be a challange!
Oh well, my report is finished printing and so I am off to pick up the boys from school.
Happy Friday,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home