Sunday, October 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Let's see, so if I am 35 (or so) that would make you 60 (or so!!!) If only I were still 35!!! Anyway, Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mom. David and I sang her Happy Birthday this morning, and then David sang it at least three more times during the day.

We went breakfast this morning and then it was off to the Pumpkin Patch. Didn't buy a pumpkin, but had a lot of fun. There were five big blow up slides there, three or four bounce houses, a tractor ride, a Cinderella's carriage ride, and lots of pumpkins. The boys each went on four of the slides and went into the bounce houses a couple of times.


We went for a bike ride tonight. David did not want to get in the trailer that goes behind my bike, so we kept it short and went pretty slow. Shannon went fishing tonight (not catching, just fishing!)




Pretty slow Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home