Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 . . . . . . . . 1.1


Well, I totally did not get as much accomplished as I wanted to get done today. I never even did my hair today! David has a little cough and fever so much of the day was spent holding him. When he doesn't feel good all he wants to do is climb up onto my lap and cuddle! I had great plans of cleaning something out, throwing some things away, organizing. . . but that all went by the wayside. I do have to tell you, last Tuesday I spent most of the day cleaning out the boys toyroom. I have four big black trash bags just ready to go the Salvation Army. I was pretty proud of myself that day!!!
Yesterday afternoon we took the boys over to the school across the street to ride their bikes and their scooters (they both got new scooters for Xmas!) We took David's bike over, thinking that maybe we could teach him how to ride without training wheels. Looks like he showed his Dad instead!!!
oh well, tomorrow another day, another dollar!
Love ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home