Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'M STILL ALIVE AND KICKING!!!


As I sit here typing this I am thinking about how when I check a blog page and it has not been updated how frustrated I get. I am going to see if I can post something each day for one month starting today!

Is this just the cutest picture you have ever seen? Yes, Esmerelda is still with us. It was just supposed to be a couple of weeks and it has now been three months. She is six months old really coming alive. Starting to talk (babble) and really interact with everyone. The boys are the best. They act like little monkeys, or whatever it takes to make her laugh. It is really sweet to see them with her. We will definitely all miss her when she goes home.

It is spring break here. We are all off school until next Tuesday. Monday the kids and I went to Chuck E. Cheese and played games with some friends then went to Del Taco and played on their maze for awhile. Yesterday David had his kindergarten physical! Can you believe he is going to be in kindergarten next year. It is hard for me to even think about. And Skyler will be eight soon and in second grade! Wow! Last night Shannon and I went and got our taxes done. It feels good to have it all done and out of the way even if is only a week before due date.

Today the kids and I are traveling down to Orange County to hang out with family the rest of spring break. Tomorrow we are going to the Long Beach Aquarium and I think we are going to a giant egg hunt on Saturday morning. Sunday we will have Easter dinner at my parent's house and then drive back home early Monday morning to be ready for school on Tuesday. Alison and Bodhi are also flying down! I am really excited to see everyone.

Well that's all for now. I have to pack and get everyone going. I will be taking my camera and computer so I will post along the way.

Happy Wednesday!!!
Love,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home