Wednesday, November 01, 2006

BOO!


Wow, I feel like I really didn't get any good pictures of the guys last night. We all kind of got a late start, David wasn't feeling 100%. I gave him some pepto and he seemed to feel better. They didn't go out trick or treating until about 7pm and they stayed out for what seemed a really long time for them (about one and a half hours). They came home with bunches of candy, most of which is now hidden. I did let them each have five pieces last night. The first thing Skyler did this morning was run for the candy bag. He got a couple before I was able to put it up. It was funny, there did not seem to be as many people out in our neighborhood, or at least ringing my doorbell!
I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is three weeks from tomorrow. Time is flying by. I really need to get going on my Christmas shopping. Wouldn't it be cool if I could have it all done by Thanksgiving!!! Send in your requests so I can start working on my list.
Love ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home