Friday, April 10, 2009

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT GOOD INTENTIONS!




Well, we are here in Orange County for Spring Break 2009, and already I have missed a day. Oh well you know what they say about good intentions!

Yesterday we all went off to the Long Beach Aquarium. It was a lot of fun. There were ten of us all together. Alison, Amy, Jack, myself and the kids. We had a great time. Jack was really helpful and kind of took David and Skyler along with him so that really all I had to do was push the stroller! We got to feed birds necter out of our hands (David was not liking that too much) and then pet baby sharks and rays. It was really cool. We were there most of the morning and then the kids and I took Jack home, went and got coffee drinks and went over to suprise my friend Sharon at her work. She had her cute little dog with her so the boys were entertained while I got to visit. We left there and I took the boys over to the barber shop to get their hair cut. They look so cute. I will post a picture of them and their new hair tomorrow.
Today we hung out at Amy and Brock's house while the kids played. We stayed for dinner and then came back to my parent's house to get to bed so we can wake up early tomorrow and go hunt easter eggs!
I promise more pictures tomorrow.
Happy Friday (wahoo day!)
Love ya,
Shell

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramona said...

Sounds so fun Michelle!! I wish that I lived closer to you all!!! I miss those yummy Easter ham dinners at Aunt Myrna's!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home