Sunday, June 01, 2008

INDIANA JONES INVADED MY KITCHEN!!!







or maybe he is protecting my kitchen.
I have got to tell you, ready, confession time. . .
I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER SEEN AN INDIANA JONES MOVIE! EVER!!!
Skyler asked for Indiana Jones Legos for his birthday and got three kits. Well this afternoon Skyler and I sat down at the kitchen table and put together all of these! It was great watching him. I remember when he turned five and he got some batman lego kits and he could not put them together to save his life, but today at seven he could do most of it himself (with the directions). Toward the end I think he was a little tired (we did this for most of four hours), he had a little meltdown saying "you do it!" Other than that he did great!!! It was a lot of fun hanging out with him working together. Shannon and David took a little nap and went grocery shopping.
Well time for dinner. I will try and post pictures of our new car soon. We traded in the 4runner and the Volvo for a Jeep Compass. Part of some of our financial changes. Two car payments for one!!! It is cute and gets great gas mileage!
Happy Sunday!!!
Love ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home