Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Well it was a pretty great weekend around here, hope you all had an enjoyable one also. My boys are so cute. I woke up yesterday morning around 7:30 to Skyler yelling at the top of his lungs from the kitchen for me to come there. I came out to a heart shaped toast sandwich! Too Cute! Friday I got to go to David's school and have lunch with all the mothers and students. It was really nice. He made me a wind sock and the teacher had us all bring an old shoe that she spray painted bronze and put a pant in. It was totally cute.
This morning I got up and the boys were coloring with markers. Ten minutes later they both had marked all over their faces, colored on their feet, and put spots on their legs and arms. They said "look Mom, I have spots!" It was a little hard to get off in the bathtub tonight, but it did come off!
Well, I apologize for not posting more often, but promise to try harder!
Again ~ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Happy Sunday,
Love ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home