Monday, December 10, 2007

The Coolest Thing!

I have got to tell you this is just the coolest thing. Last week I came home from work to find a notice saying that there was a package at the post office for David and Skyler. Well it was quite a surprise to me so before work Wednesday David and I went over to the post office to pick up this package. It was from Julie Barreto! It is the coolest thing. It is a Lego Advent Calendar. Everyday you get to open a little door and behind it is a little Lego thing or person to put together. We are having so much fun with it. Since it was the 6th of the month the boys each got to open three doors. We do it a little differently, we open two doors every other day. That way they both get to open something on the same day. They take turns going first. It is a great gift and was a wonderful surprise. Thanks Julie!

Shannon and I went out to dinner Saturday night and then made the pilgrimage to Toys 'r Us. It was really crowded and the isles were small and I had big boxes in the cart I couldn't really see over, but it was a successful trip and I don't think I will have to go back there before Christmas!!! I think the little kids are done. I just have adults left.

Well, I have lots of tickets for fun Christmas things to do. I will try and keep you posted!

Happy Monday,
Love ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home