Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Light Time Today!

Thanksgiving night as we were driving home from my friend Sharon's house the kids were oohing and awing overt the Christmas lights, and as soon as we could see our house they yelled at the top of their lungs "we have Christmas lights on our house". Well we didn't, as I previously mentioned, Shannon spent Thanksgiving day in bed and was not in the putting up lights frame of mind. They were so disappointed. Needless to say every day since then they have asked their dad about our Christmas lights. Today is Christmas light day! They are outside as we speak supervising their dad (and playing with the boys down the street!) We have always had multicolored small lights, but from the beginning I wanted white icicles. This year since so many of our lights needed to be replaced Shannon bought me white icicles. I will try and post a picture after they are all up, if I get a good one! I really love this time of year. There are so many fun things to do. The community has a lot going on that we can take the boys to. They have a great holiday lights display up at the California Living Museum, they have a fun Christmas display with a Santa that we went to last year, they even have a winter wonderland at the local ice rink. Last year I got tickets to all of these events from work! I am looking forward to taking the boys again this year!

Today I am sitting inside feeling a little worse than warmed up dog doo (sorry mom!) I have a cold that has settled in my chest and all I do is cough and wheeze. Then wheeze and cough. It isn't pretty. In addition to my lack of breathing properly I have a HUGE headache from all the coughing.

I think I will go take a pill for my head and lay down. Just wanted to check in. Will post pictures of the lights tonight if I get a good picture.

Happy Saturday,
Love, Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home