Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independance Day!!!

No fireworks for us today.

Sunday we did marathon mall day. . .I can't even tell you how much fun it is to go to the mall for about five hours with my whole family! (not)

After the mall we went to a new sushi place in town. It was really good and the boys were both on pretty good behaviour so after dinner we walked to Rite Aid and the boys got ice creams. It was a nice day even if we did probably spend too much time in the mall.

I am going to the Mary Kay Convention in Dallas at the end of July. I needed to purchase a formal floor length gown for two of the nights I will be there. I found one at the mall at Sears, but it wasn't my favorite and it was over $150 and I did not want to spend that much. Monday during my lunch I ran over to David's Bridal and found a two piece midnight blue taffeta gown for $29 each piece. So for about $60 I got a gown I really like!!!

Today we decided to go to see the movie Ratatouille. We went to the theater at the mall and we were running a little late (as usual). We did not expect the whole town to be at the movies! It was really hot here today so I guess it kind of makes sense. Since we were not going to make the 11:40 show and the next one was not until 1:40 we called Fandango and got tickets for the later show and then went into the mall (back into the mall.) I truly have not been to the mall since I think right before Alison's wedding and here we are back at the mall! Anyway we found a really cute bedding set (we needed a new one) at Macy's. It was on sale, 24 pieces. The only problem is that it doesn't match the wall color in our room. So ~ now we are painting the walls! Shannon had taken Thursday off of work and Friday is his off Friday so there you are. We just now finished taping off the walls so that first thing in the morning he can start painting! I will post pictures of the finished product.

Well, it is really late, I think I feel myself turning into a pumpkin!

Love Ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home