Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie Please!

That was what fell into my brain as I thought about what is going on with us. Shannon has to have his gallbladder taken out, so tomorrow at 6am we are to arrive at the hospital for his surgery. He has never had any kind of surgery and is very, very nervous!

Easter was great! I went to my parent's house (actually Amy's) on Saturday to pick up Skyler and see Aidan. Skyler had spent the week with my parents as he did not have school. I think they all had a great time (he missed me!) Anyway it was pretty uneventful. . . Aidan is TOTALLY CUTE!!!
Sunday we woke up and the Easter Bunny had been here. It was great. Skyler was way better at finding eggs than David was so I helped him a little. Tuesday I took Skyler to have his Kindergarten physical. He had to have FOUR shots and a TB test. I have to take him in tomorrow to have his TB test read and then I can turn in all his paperwork. They only take 80 kindergartners. I will turn in his paperwork tomorrow!!!

Not much else new here. Kind of tired tonight, have to get up early tomorrow. I will keep you posted!

Happy Hump Day,
Love ya,
Shell

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Sending you good vibes, Shannon!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home