Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gallbladder, Gallstones oh my!!!


So I discovered that I needed my gallbladder out last week as I had a large stone. I went in on Friday morning and had it removed. My recovery was quite remarkable and I was back at work Monday morning! I had asked at the hospital if I could get my gallstone so here it is in all it's glory! Shannon took the picture and added the text. What it should really say is the average size of a gallbladder is 2.5 cm, this is a picture of NOT my gallbladder, but the stone thatg was INSIDE of it! I am pretty grateful I was not in pain!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Hi MIssy,
It's me Kelley.........your newest bestest friend..... I have been reading thru your blogs and am amazed that you have the time to do this....you are like super mom! I am very proud of your efforts on your adventure...you are reminding me of myself getting ready for surgery. I was at a different point in life though. William was 4 and Manuel was deployed...It was kinda scary, but I truly know with all my heart that you are going to do great. Especially knowing that Shannon is traveling down this path with you. If you need anything, you know I will be there for you.....love ya,
Kelley :)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home