Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some days are better than others!

Some days I just can't help it. I just feel sorry for myself. I know that I shouldn't. I know I have a great life... I have a great husband, great kids, a great job. I have a wonderful family, I am healthy. I totally have so much to be grateful for, I know I do. . .
it's just some days I feel like I am the only person that EVER does anything around this house (other than my housekeeper Laurie who does way more than ANYONE ELSE!!!), some days my kids don't listen to a word I have to say, some days my husband is the most self absorbed self centered human being on the planet, some days. . .
SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS!

Hopefully tomorrow will be one of those day!

I think I will just take my sorry, ungrateful ass to bed and try again tomorrow!!!

Happy Wednesday,
Love ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home