Saturday, February 17, 2007

2.17.2007

Finally Friday last night! I swear some days I love my job and can be there all day and be totally happy, and some days it is just like "What the *&#@, will this day ever end!" Yesterday was TOTALLY one of those days!

Last night I picked up the boys and took them to A Good Time Out. It is a drop in day care close o our house. I really love that place. It is a little expensive, but totally worth it. They have a lot of really fun things for kids to do while they are there, they do crafts, have a video room, and will even feed them dinner (which they did for Skyler and David last night, including brownies for dessert!) While they were there I did a little cloths shopping then met up with Shannon around 8pm and we went out to this great little Thai restaurant around the corner from our house.

Before we went to get the boys we went by Best Buy and I got this new camera! It is a Casio Exilim Card EX-S770. You can check it out here www.exilim.casio.com. I am pretty excited about it. In addition to being really small (thin) it has the capacity to do video for 1 hour (odviously not on the highest setting), and it looks cool!!! The only way it could be better would be if it came in PINK. The only downside is that they were out of stock and we had to order it and so I won't have it in my hands until Wednesday. Oh well, Wednesday will be here before I know it.


Today Skyler and I are going to his friend Matthew's house for his birthday party. They don't live to far from us and it should be a lot of fun. David and Shannon will hang out together. I am sure it will entail some nap taking! Tonight I am going out to dinner with the girls to celibrate my friend Anne's birthday. We are meeting up around 7pm. That should also be a lot of fun.
Other exciting news Brock and Amy announced the name for their new baby boy. Drumroll please. . . .
Aidan Richards Colburn!
According to Amy he should be making an appearance any time now. Probably next week!!! We will have to go down and introduce ourselves next weekend. I will have my new camera and promise to take lots of pictures!!!
Well I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend. I will try and catch up again tomorrow!
Happy Saturday,
Love ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home