Monday, March 05, 2007

My Guys!


We went camping this weekend at Buena Vista which is about 30 minutes from our house. It is really nice there. They have lots of mature trees, two lakes, and a great playground which our campsite was directly in front of!!!
Well I just tried loading some pictures (of My Guys!!!) for the last 15 minutes, and for some reason it isn't working. Never mind. Obsessive with every bone in my body I tried one more time and it worked. The first picture is a picture of the guys watching a movie. What you can't see in that picture is the lake outside of the picture window behind the guys! The second one is the story of Skyler's life (and probably mine too, if the truth be known!) Shannon and Skyler put together this puzzle. I even got in on the action!
Well, I have to get ready to go to work. I have some new pictures of Aidan I will try and post tonight.
Happy Monday,
Love,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home