Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!





Well, Happy Easter everyone!!! We have had nice relaxing day. I even took a nap for a few hours. Right now it is quiet at my house. Shannon took the boys over to the lake to fish, I put a meatloaf in the oven, so I thought I would post a few pictures.

My boys are so cute. A week ago Friday we got the boys a trampoline. It is a fairly small one. Only two feet off of the ground and eight feet across. They have had such fun on it. I put the swing set we had back there for sale on craigslist and in one day had at least five inquires! I was able to pay for the trampoline with the money we got from the swing set!!!

The first picture is a picture of David last weekend. He found the had and glasses in the toy room, picked up a toy drill he got for Christmas and was walking and dancing around. There is also a picture is of Skyler from this weekend. They have cowboy sponge bob square pants cowboy toys right now at Burger King, so Skyler is our little bandit! I think the last picture is a picture of David sleeping in the bottom of the box that the trampoline came in. He fit perfectly!


Well, that's all for now.
Hope your Easter was happy!!!

Love ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home