Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!

Well, I am right now as I write this downloading from my camera 473 pictures. I have this horrible habit of taking pictures and keeping every single one of them on my camera. I don't think I shared Halloween pictures and I have not posted any Christmas pictures. I will try and do so after all these hundreds of pictures download.

2007 was sure quick!

We all in all had a great year. Everyone stayed pretty healthy here. Skyler started kindergarten and seems to be doing quite well, David is in pre-K at his school and I am amazed every day at the things he is learning. Those little boys are growing up, getting bigger and it sure is fun to watch.

We went to see the chipmunks movie today. They had songs that I have been singing for years. It was really a cute movie!

Well, I need to get those boys out of the bath. I will try and post some pictures later tonight!

Happy New Year!
Love Ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home