Friday, May 15, 2009

I Missed It!

So yesterday was Aunt Nonie's birthday. Her 80th birthday! So I was going to call her in the morning but it was too early, then each time I was going to call her I got busy and before I knew it, it was 11pm and I was putting a load of cloths from the washer to the dryer and remembering that I never called Aunt Nonie to say Happy Birthday! I will give her a call today on my break at work!

Today we are having Skyler's birthday party with his friends from school. It will be at the pool here in our tract. I don't really know how many people are coming, I have not gotten RSVPs from over half of the people we invited. Should I assume that they are not coming??? We will just play it by ear. It starts at 4pm, the kids can swim for awhile and then we will have pizza around 5 or so, then Darth Vader cupcake cake, then more swimming and presents! It should be a lot of fun. I got squirt guns, dive pegs, and squash balls for party favors, with candy and bouncy balls. I figured they could play with the squirt guns in the pool at the party.

I still can't find the charger for my camera. I might have to see if I can purchase just a new charger. If I can't find it before the party, I might have to get a disposable camera and just go with that!!!

I will post pictures tonight or in the morning.

Happy WaHoo Day (Friday)!!!
Love Ya,
Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home