Monday, May 18, 2009

SOME CUTE PICTURES. . . .





Well, I still haven't found my camera charger, as a matter of fact I can't even find my camera, but here are some pictures the babysitter took yesterday. They are pretty cute so I thought I would share them with you. We had Skyler's birthday party Friday with his friends from school, and I have some pictures from the party on a cd, I just have to upload them to the computer (my new little computer does not have a cd drive!) I will try and get them posted tonight or tomorrow, but until then, enjoy these!
Happy Monday,
Love Ya,
Shell

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! Your kids are super cute! Hopefully the family will all get together this summer. It would be fun. Best! Susan

4:03 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Brown said...

Oh my goodness that one of David and Es is priceless!!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

CUTE!!!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home