Monday, August 18, 2008

So, I might be a bad mom???

Well, today was the first day of first grade for Skyler and I didn't get any pictures!!!
I did get both boys breakfast, dressed, lunches made and over to the school on time, but I was in such a rush I didn't take any pictures. David was so cute, when we got home from dropping Skyler off he immediately came in and ate everything that was in his lunch box. I even remembered to pick Skyler up from school at 2:15!!! He was so cute. He had a sticker on that said, "I am in 1st grade" and was standing waiting with his teacher. She said he had a great day. When I asked him about his lunch he said he only ate his sandwich, when I unpacked his backpack and lunch box the lunch box was empty. When I asked him about it he said he threw everything else away! Oh well, hopefully tomorrow he will eat more or bring it home and eat it after school.
We did his homework for today and then he and David were off to the pool in the back yard! I spent about four hours out there yesterday cleaning, sweeping and getting rid of spider webs. The boys washed off and shined their quads after going in the pool.
Time to get dinner going - Chicken Enchiladas and Apple Dumplings!!!
Happy Monday (woo hoo school has started!!!)
Love ya,
Shell

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramona said...

Oh, Michelle, I love this post! I can so relate! I got the picture taken, but still haven't posted it. Tell Sklyer that Atticus ate all of his lunch from his lunch box, and then went and got in line and bought a school lunch! He said that he just really wanted a corn dog--how can I compete with corn dogs! He did this a few days in a row until he told us because we hadn't sent any money to pay for those school lunches.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Oh, Michelle, I love this post! I can so relate! I got the picture taken, but still haven't posted it. Tell Sklyer that Atticus ate all of his lunch from his lunch box, and then went and got in line and bought a school lunch! He said that he just really wanted a corn dog--how can I compete with corn dogs! He did this a few days in a row until he told us because we hadn't sent any money to pay for those school lunches.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home