Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS






WOW, even Esmirelda was excited about the boys going back to school. I was doing the happy dance I have to tell you!!! All these girls were talking about their kids going to school and how sad they were going to be and how they cried, but I have got to tell you, I sang a happy song, did a happy dance, even this morning I did another one!
So Skyler is a big second grader and David had his first day of Kindergarten yesterday. They both liked their teachers and had great days. I think David is a little tired, he is currently having a tantrum! Maybe we better go to bed earlier tonight! Getting into the routine of doing homework again is seemingly going to be a challenge. Skyler thinks he should play the wii for a little while before doing homework. It may be ok for this first week, because there is really not any homework, but after that it is NOT GOING TO FLY! Home, snack and homework in that order. No privileges until your homework is done! I can't tell you how nice and quiet it is when Es is taking a nap, and the boys are at school. Woo Hoo!
Anyway, just checking in!
Happy Tuesday!
Love Ya,
Shell

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Big Little boys are so adorable. I can hardly believe that Skyler is in second grade and David in Kindergardin! What Fun!! Love, Mom

9:29 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy School Days! (Wait till you hit the empty nest years!)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

You are such a great mom taking pictures on the first day of school! Seriously, it was all I could do to get them out the door--I didn't even get the camera out!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home